当前位置:特玩网 > 魔兽世界 > 新闻中心 > 游戏新闻 >

8.1数据挖掘 一些剧情推进对话文案翻译

2018-10-09 作者:网络 来源:网络

导读:  玛维相关

玛维相关

Blightcaller yet lives, but at the cost of one of his queen's val'kyr.

凋零者还活着,不过消耗了他的女王的一名瓦格里。

It is time we reclaim our home. You, Maiev, must command our forces.

是时候夺回我们的家园了!玛维,你必须领导我们的军队!

Your death is at hand, Maiev! Dark Rangers, attack!

你死到临头了,玛维!黑暗守卫,进攻!(应该是凋零者)

No matter what we face, no matter whose souls you desecrate, you will not defeat us!

无论我们面对什么,无论你污染了谁的灵魂,你都无法战胜我们!

Well done. With Bashal'Aran secured, we will bolster our forces and strike at the Horde. Fight for every resource from here to Lor'danel.

干得好,有了巴沙兰(黑海岸一个地点)屏障的庇护,我们将援助我们的军队,突袭部落!争取每一份从此处到洛内达尔的资源。

There is no hope for you, Maiev. The forces of death are endless. You will watch your pathetic base crumble into dust.

没有希望了,玛维。死亡军团无穷无尽。你将眼睁睁看着你脆弱的基地被碾为尘埃。(凋零者)

None can evade the strike of a true warden. You should know that better than anyone!

没人可以逃离一个真正守望者的追捕,你应该比任何人都知道这一点。(疑似塞拉·月卫)

Where is Sira? She is not with you.

塞拉不在你身边,她在哪儿?

She... I will explain in private.

她...我会私下跟你解释。

塞拉相关

We have lost contact with Auberdine, and I want to know why! Go!

我们和奥伯丁失去联系了,我必须知道原因!快!

Sira? No! What has that banshee done to her?!

塞拉?不!那个女妖都对她做了什么?!

Champions, prepare yourselves. Sira is sure to strike while we are vulnerable.

勇士,保持警惕。塞拉肯定会在我们疏于防备的时候偷袭我们。

Darkshore belongs to us, Maiev. We are coming for you.

黑海岸属于我们,玛维。我们来找你了。

You do not frighten me, Sira. Nor do the forces of death you now serve!

就算现在你为死亡军团效力,你也吓不倒我的,塞拉。

Sira... No... Turn back now, or I will be forced to strike you down!

塞拉,不,回头吧,否则我必须将你打倒。

Maiev. She is a fool to think she can stop us.

玛维。她愚蠢地认为她可以组织我们。

Heroes! Press forward to Bashal'Aran. From there, we will lay waste to the Alliance!

英雄们!向巴沙兰进军。我们将在彼处碾碎联盟!

Bashal'Aran is under our control. Scour the region for more resources and lay waste to any obstacles between here and Lor'danel.

巴沙兰在我们的掌控之下。收集这片区域的资源并摧毁所有到洛内达尔的障碍。

You are a Warden no longer, Sira! You have abandoned everything we stand for!

你不再是守望者了塞拉!你背弃了我们所有守护之物!

De storm... calls...

风暴...将至...(应该是某个巨魔酱油)

It is you who abandoned us, Maiev! You burdened me with everything in your absence!

是你背弃了我们,玛维!你的视而不见让我背负了一切!(难道是7.0发了一版本任务觉得被压榨了?)

Leave nothing alive.

不留活口。

This ends here, Maiev. You will know how it feels when your allies fail you.

就在此处终结吧,玛维。你会体会到被盟友辜负的绝望的。

It is true I have wronged you in the past, Sira... but there is no justice in this!

过去我确实辜负了你,塞拉,但此时此地并没有正义可言!

This is your last warning, Sira. For the sake of Elune, stand down!

最后警告一次,塞拉。以艾露恩之名,放下武器!

Death comes for us all you old crone. The dark lady merely released me from a fate of decrepit ineptitude.

死亡降临了,你们这些食古不化的老东西。黑暗女士把我从腐朽和衰老的命运中解放出来了!

Then you leave me no choice! Bandu thoribas!

那么你必须离我而去了!准备战斗!

Death comes for us all..

死亡降临了。。

Suffering leads to death.

受难而死吧。

A Warden is prepared, even in death.

即使死亡,守望者也时刻准备着。

Quickly champions, take up a glaive and deal with these shades!

赶快,勇士!拿起月刃驱赶这些阴影!

希尔瓦娜斯

Thank you for coming so quickly, $n. This is a matter I could entrust only to you.

你来的很及时,xxx(玩家)。这件事我只能托付给你。

My spies report that Varok Saurfang has escaped Alliance custody. He'd been held in the Stormwind Stockades since the assault on Lordaeron.

我的密探报告说,萨鲁法尔大王已经逃离了暴风城的监禁。自从洛丹伦之战后,他一直被关押在暴风城监狱,

Should the boy-king's forces locate Saurfang, no doubt they will kill him on sight.

那个小鬼国王的人毫无疑问会在萨鲁法尔进入视线的那一刻杀死他。

While some within our ranks have questioned the High Overlord's loyalties, we cannot allow him to fall back into the enemy's hands.

虽然我们的队伍中有人质疑大王的忠诚,但是我们不能让他落入敌手。

I expect you to find him before they do.

我希望你能在他们(联盟)行动之前找到他。

Dark Ranger Lyana is an exceptional tracker. She will assist you on this assignment.

Of course, my lady.

黑暗卫士莱雅娜是一名出色的斥候,她会帮你完成这项任务。

遵命,黑暗女士。

Ugh... are we dead? Is this how Sylvanas always feels?

啊。。。我们死了吗?这就是希尔瓦娜斯一直体会的?

Nope... not dead. Just wishing we were dead. This must be how Sylvanas always feels.

不,没死,真希望我们是死了。这肯定是希尔瓦娜斯一直体会的。

Thank you for coming, $n. Zuldazar is still reeling from de Alliance attack. De faith of my people has been shaken... as has my own.

感谢你的到来,xxx。祖达萨依然因联盟的进攻而感到震惊。人民的信仰动摇了。。。连我也是如此。

I too know the pain of losing a father. If there is anything I can do, please do not hesitate to ask.

丧父之痛,我也深有体会。如果有什么我能做的,请尽管提出来。

You have seen firsthand the treachery of the Alliance. Let your grief be sated by vengeance against them.

你已目睹了联盟的背叛(此处翻译不敢确定,请大手子斧正),让你的无情复仇抚慰你的悲伤。

This is not the time to speak of revenge, Blightcaller!

这不是说复仇的时候,凋零者!

Enough! The warchief has arrived.

够了!大酋长到了。

My condolences on your loss, princess. Excuse me... Queen Talanji.

为你的痛苦哀悼,公主。抱歉。。女王。

Titles mean little to me now. I must know... with the Zandalari navy in ruins, does the Horde intend to abandon us?

名号对我毫无意义。我必须知道,随着赞达拉海军的陨落,部落会筹划背弃我们吗?

We do not turn our back on our allies, Talanji. The war campaign has taken an unfortunate turn, to be certain... but our cause is not lost.

我们不会背弃我们的盟友,塔兰吉。战争发生了不好的转变,但值得确信的是,我们并未失败。

My queen... reports are coming in from all outposts. The Alliance is tightening its grip. Victory is within their grasp.

我的女王,斥候报告联盟正在加紧他们的掌控,胜利正在向他们倾斜。

Perhaps we can open negotiations—

或许我们可以谈判…

The Alliance slays the leader of the Zandalari, and you speak of negotiations?

联盟杀害了赞达拉的领袖,而你却说谈判?

No. This war will not end until we stand victorious. Until the Little Lion kneels before my throne.

不。这场战争直到我们胜利才会结束。直到这头小狮子跪在我的王座。

Come to the Banshee's Wail. I have a plan to ensure the Proudmoore family pays dearly for Rastakhan's death.

来自女妖之嚎号的消息。我有一个计划,让普罗德摩尔家族为拉斯塔哈的死付出足够的代价。

塔兰吉公主

Tell me, Otoye... how did these invaders breach our city?

告诉我,Otoye…这些侵略者是怎么登陆我们的城市的?

They knew Dazar'alor as though they had been here before...

他们了解赞达拉莱就像他们曾经来过一样…

They struck without honor... they stole what they could carry, and destroyed what they could not.

他们的偷袭毫无荣耀…他们偷走了所有能带走的,把带不走的都摧毁了。

I must know, Otoye... how did my father fall?

我必须知道,Otoye…我的父亲是怎么死的?

萨鲁法尔相关

Saurfang's hidin' out at a small farm nearby. We best be gettin' dere before dey do!

萨鲁法尔藏匿在一个附近的一个小农场,在他们行动前必须到达那里!(这个应该是老兵里的巨魔小哥说的)

Varok Saurfang! You are guilty of treason against the Dark Lady. Exit the hut or I will burn it down... like that tree your Alliance friends loved so dearly.

萨鲁法尔!你应为背叛黑暗女王而感到耻辱。离开这间小屋,否则我将像烧毁你那些联盟朋友深爱的树一样烧了它。

Ya ain't got a shred of honor between ya! How ya gonna turn ya backs on Saurfang, after all he's done for da Horde?

你们所作所为毫无荣耀可言!萨鲁法尔为部落做了这么多事,你们怎能如此对他!

Champion, you and that troll need to stay out of this. My orders come from the warchief herself!

勇士,你和这个巨魔需要对此回避。我的指令来自大酋长本人。(应该是那名黑暗卫士莱雅娜)

And what orders might those be?

那其他的指令呢?

You turned your back on your duty to the Horde, Saurfang.

你背叛了你在部落的职责,萨鲁法尔。

And worse, after you abandoned your people, you conspired with humans against your warchief.

You will throw down your weapon at once and come with us.

更可恶的是,你背叛了你的人民之后,你和人类阴谋对抗你的大酋长。

放下你的武器,跟我们走。

Or you will die here, in the swamp, alone.

否则你就会在这片沼泽孤独地死去。

Not alone!

并不!

I see you still have not learned to fear impossible odds, my young friend. It is an honor to stand at your side.

我认为你还是没有学会摒弃渺茫的希望,小朋友。很荣幸和你共同战斗。

Enough of your prattling, dark ranger! If you came seeking a fight, you shall have it!

废话少说,黑暗卫士!如果你渴望一场战斗,那就来吧!

For the honor of the Horde! Lok-tar ogar!

为了部落的荣耀!不胜即亡!

Kill the traitor--and all who stand with him!

杀了这个叛徒和他的所有同谋!

If you are to remain in the Banshee's favor, she needs to believe that I defeated you. But it has to look like you put up a good fight.

为了保持那个女妖对你的赞赏,你需要让她相信我打败了你,还需要让你看起来经过了一场激烈的战斗。

Ready? Take a deep breath. I fear I lack practice in pulling my punches.

准备好了?深呼吸。我怕拿不准我的力道。

Ah, good. You are still alive. Bruised... but alive.

啊,很好,你还活着,虽然鼻青脸肿了。

Return to the Banshee Queen. Tell her that I will be no one's pawn.

回女妖之王身边,告诉他我不是任何人的走卒。

Zekhan, I need you to remain in Orgrimmar. Let those who wish to restore the honor of the Horde know that they must not give up hope.

曾克汉,你必须待在奥格瑞玛,激励那些对部落的荣耀还没放弃希望之人。

No way, mon. I'm comin' with ya! Where da high overlord go, I go.

不行。大王去哪里,我就去哪里!

Not today, my friend. This path I must travel alone.

不是现在,我的朋友。这段路我必须独自走。

Go with honor. You will see me again.

荣耀与你同在,我们会再见的。

Okay, hero. We best get back ta Orgrimmar... before more enemies show up!

好了英雄。在更多敌人出现之前,我们最好快点回到奥格瑞玛。



更多WOW资讯,请继续关注特玩魔兽世界专区

礼包领取 加速助手