当前位置:特玩网 > 魔兽世界 > 新闻中心 >

魔兽黑铁矮人调情语音预览 麦格尼无辜躺枪

2018-02-08 作者:古伊尔·毁灭之锤 来源:NGA

导读:魔兽黑铁矮人调情语音预览,麦格尼无辜躺枪,详情见下文。

女性黑铁矮人:

Iron on the streets, volcano in the sheets!

街道上的钢铁,床单上的火山!

I'm a nice girl, but I know my way around an anvil.

我是个好女孩,但我知道在铁砧旁该怎么做。

It takes more than a mug or two to get on my good side. A keg ought to do it!

想给我留下好印象一两杯可是不够的。一桶才行!

Ye put a gleam in my eye. Well, so does lava but mostly you!

你在我眼中闪烁着光芒。嗯,熔岩也一样,但大部分是你!

If you want to impress me on a date, don't try to pick me up in a mole machine.

如果你想在约会中给我留下深刻印象,就别尝试用钻机来接我。

Come over to my place - we'll iron out your love life.

来我这里吧——我们会让你的爱情生活平静。

The way you swing that hammer really stokes my forge!

你挥舞锤子的方法真的触动了我的熔炉!

I live in a volcano. Personal hygiene...ain't exactly high on my list of priorities.

我住在火山里。个人卫生…这不是我优先考虑的事情。

I once had a pet bird. I used to tell him "By fire be perched."

我曾经有一只宠物鸟,我以前跟他说:“停在火上吧。”(perched和purged同音的梗)

Stop, drop, and roll! And just what is that supposed to mean?

停下,丢下,然后滚动!这到底是什么意思呢?

Some dwarves just wanna watch the world burn. I happen to be one of them.

有些矮人只想看着世界燃烧。我曾经也是他们的一员。

Ah, me ma and da met at the Grim Guzzler. Ha come to think of it, everyone's ma and da met at the Grim Guzzler.

啊,我妈妈和爸爸在黑铁酒吧相见。想想吧,每个人的爸爸妈妈都是在黑铁酒吧见面的。

Ha I always wanted a pair of diamond earrings. Think Magni would notice if I chipped off a couple of bits?

我一直想要一副钻石耳环。如果我切掉几小块麦格尼会注意到吗?

The secret to living a happy life at the Forge? Flame resistance hair nets of course!

在熔炉里过一个快乐生活的秘密?当然是火抗发网了!

男性黑铁矮人:

Things are getting a little heated, don't you think?

开始变得有点热了,对吗?

You make my iron heart feel warm, hot even. Wait, that's just my beard on fire again.

你让我的钢铁之心感到温暖,甚至是炽热。等等,我的胡子又烧起来啦。

Interested in joining the mile deep club?

有兴趣加入地深俱乐部吗?(mile high club的梗,至于mile high club嘛……就是在飞机上[哔])

Even Ragnaros didn't burn as hot as my heart for you.

就连拉格纳罗斯也没有我对你的心那样炽热。

Did you come from a diamond mine? 'Cause I want to learn all your facets.

你是来自钻石矿的吗?我想了解关于你的所有方面。

I can keep you warm on a cold night. Well at least my forge can.

我可以在寒冷的夜晚让你保持温暖。好吧,至少我的熔炉可以。

I'm a hunk-a hunk-a burning love.

我的爱炽烈燃烧。

Come here a second. I want to axe you a question.

过来,我想问你个问题。(axe和ask同音的梗)

My wife complains I leave soot all over the furniture. I say it adds character!

我的妻子抱怨说我把烟灰都弄在家具上了。我说这只是加了个印记上去而已!

That Magni Bronzebeard thinks he's so clever but I can see right through him.

那个麦格尼·铜须认为他是很聪明的,但我能看穿他。

A night elf laughed at me for living inside a volcano. Well at least I don't have to worry about my mountain burning now do I! What... too soon?

一个暗夜精灵嘲笑我住在火山里面。好吧,至少我不用担心我的群山现在燃烧,对吧?什么……太快了?(too soon是85级火源之地H模式拉格纳罗斯P4的台词)

I'm a very passionate fellow. Can ya tell by the fire in me eyes?

我是个非常有激情的人。你能从我眼中的火焰看出来吗?

When a core hound messes on your carpet, ye don't bother with a towel. Ye grab a fire extinguisher.

当一只熔火犬弄乱你的地毯时,你不需要去找毛巾,去拿个灭火器。


更多WOW资讯,请继续关注特玩魔兽世界专区

分享:
礼包领取 游戏助手

扫一扫领福利

独家礼包免费领

回顶部